Our mandate is to apply extrajudicial measures, judicial measures and compensatory work for youth as well as consultations with victims of offences committed by youth.
We also offer citizen mediation services and peer mediation programs for schools.
COVID-19: Update our Services
Dear partners and collaborators,
In order to be consistent with the directives and recommendations of various government officials, Trajet has implemented preventive measures to counter the risks of the spread of COVID-19. These measures have led the organization to reduce its services to a minimum. Out of concern for public health and safety and out of respect for our clientele and our numerous partners, the current situation means that we must limit personal contact and encourage communication by email or telephone.
Update on Trajet’s services
- Measures arising from the YCJA or the Code of Penal Procedures taking place within the community (community and compensatory work, financial compensation)
- Measures arising from the YCJA or the Code of Penal Procedures requiring individual or group meetings (development of social skills, mediation)
- All interventions requiring individual or group meetings
- External representations by team members (trainings, presentations, committees) and internal meetings
- Any project taking place in a school environment
Services maintained by promoting telework:
- Reception of internal mail and opening of files
- Management of requests for victim consultation files
- Interventions that can be carried out by email or telephone
- Taking messages and returning calls
- Community mediation service
Several socio-judicial partners of Trajet are also affected by the current situation and are called upon to take measures to adapt their services to the various recommendations. We will work in collaboration and consultation with them to minimize the impact of these exceptional measures.
Thank you for your understanding, the team and the board of directors of Trajet.